New York City “Day on Your Own” (full bus)
Saturday, December 7
$59 per person
Package includes: transportation, map and coupon.
This is a day trip to spend as you wish at your leisure. New York City has an unbelievable array of shopping, world class museums, restaurants and many Broadway Theaters, so there is something for everyone. Offered by Lowees Group Tours.
Bus Trip Information
- Carlisle Parks and Recreation uses modern motor coaches equipped with restrooms and air conditioning. In consideration of others, smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- The gratuity for the bus driver is not included in the price listed.
- Please note the right front seats are reserved for the trip escort.
- In general, brief stops are made at fast food restaurants when the travel time is over 2.5 hours.
Please arrive for all departures no later than 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Trips must be paid in full at registration. You may register over the phone at 243-3318 with a credit card, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. A check made payable to Carlisle Recreation can be put in the mail, or stop by the Recreation Office (Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin Street), Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm to pay by cash. Include names, addresses and phone numbers of each person.
- You will receive confirmation and trip details one week before the trip.
- For detailed itinerary including pickup/drop off locations and times call (717) 243-3318 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Packages/itineraries are subject to change.
If there are not enough people registered 30 days before the date of the trip, it will be canceled and your money will be refunded. Otherwise, no refunds are given. If you need to cancel and cannot find anyone to take your place, call the office (243-3318) to see if there is a wait list for your particular bus trip.
Help us out!
Please register early for bus trips! We must reach a minimum number of participants one month prior to our departure or we must cancel.