To view our current bus trips click on Register Online!
Bus Trip Information
- Carlisle Parks and Recreation partners with Wolf’s Bus Lines using modern motor coaches equipped with restrooms and air conditioning. In consideration of others, smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- The gratuity for the bus driver is not included in the price listed.
- Please note the right front seats are reserved for the trip escort.
- In general, brief stops are made at fast food restaurants when the travel time is over 2.5 hours.
All trips will depart from the Carlisle Point Mall. Park in the lot across from Pizza Hut. Please arrive for all departures no later than 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Payment is required at the time of registration. We accept cash, checks (made payable to Carlisle Parks and Recreation), Visa, Master Card, American Express (on-line only), and Discover (in-house only) credit cards. Refunds are not possible after the trip has taken place.
- You will receive confirmation and trip details one week before the trip.
- For detailed itinerary including pickup/drop off locations and times call 243-3318 or email: email@example.com.
- Packages/itineraries are subject to change.
If you need to cancel and cannot find anyone to take your place, call the office (243-3318) to see if there is a wait list for your particular bus trip.