The Carlisle Community Pool has served the local community since 1968. Dive in and support the pool for the upcoming season! Click on the following link 2015 Pool Sponsorship Flyer for more information. Your sponsorship will make a difference!
- Gold Sponsor (only one available): $1,200 Welcome Banner
- Silver Sponsors: $600 Fence Banner
- Bronze Sponsors: $400 Light Post Banner
Open: 5/23 Memorial Day Weekend - 9/7 Labor Day Weekend
Closed weekdays when Carlisle School is in session: 5/26 – 5/29, 6/1 – 6/4, 8/24 – 8/28, 8/31 – 9/4
PHYSICAL LOCATION: 1236 Franklin Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
MAILING ADDRESS: 415 Franklin Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
PHONE: In-Season (717) 240-6957, Off-Season (717) 243-3318
HOURS OF OPERATION:
12 – 7 PM: Sunday - Friday
12 – 6 PM: Saturday
During the season the pool may close if one or more of the following occurs:
- Inclement weather.
- Low attendance (if approximately less than 10 people are in the water).
- In the event of thunder and/or lightning while the pool is open, swimmers will be required to remain clear of the pool for 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or clap of thunder.
- Rain checks may be issued when the facility must be closed. They will only be issued to those admitted within 30 minutes of the closure.
For inclement weather closings and cancellations call (717) 240-6957 and press 5.
SNACK BAR: We currently offer Slush Puppies, cold Pepsi fountain products, hot dogs, soft pretzels, nachos with cheese, chips, ice cream, and candy!
- Proof of ID and residency are required upon admission.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a supervisor 16 years of age or older who will accept the responsibility for the safety and conduct of the child. Individuals found irresponsible will be asked to leave the pool.
- For a complete list of pool rules and regulations please see the link at the bottom of the page.
2015 DAILY RATES:
Daily admission rates are available (see below). Please have your photo ID ready when you arrive at the front desk. This will speed up the check in process.
|DAILY ADMISSION||RESIDENT||NON -RESIDENT|
|Pre-School (Ages 3 & under)||FREE||FREE|
|Child (Ages 4-17 years) and Senior (Ages 55 years & up)||$4.00||$7.00|
|Adult (Ages 18-54 years)||$7.00||$9.00|
|Sunset Rate:Sun-Fri: after 5 PM & Sat: after 4 PM||$3.50||$4.50|
2015 SEASON POOL PASS:
- Season passes go on sale April 1, 2015 at the Stuart Community Center. Passes will not be available to purchase online or at the pool.
- Season pool passes need to be purchased annually and should be kept from year to year. There is a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost or stolen cards.
- Please remember your pass when entering the pool facility. You may forget your pass no more than three times before you are required to pay the $5.00 replacement fee.
- Family Pass = any person residing in the same household including no more than two adults. Children must be 21 years or younger. Children born after July 1, 2010 do not need a pool pass.
- Receive a $15 off in April, and $10 off in May.
- Receive a mid-season discount after July 15, $25 off a family pass and $15 off an individual pass.
|Individual Pass (Child or Senior):||$ 80.00||$ 115.00|
|Individual Pass (Adult):||$ 90.00||$ 130.00|
|Family Pass: for 2||$ 120.00||$ 170.00|
|Family Pass: for 3||$ 125.00||$ 180.00|
|Family Pass: for 4||$ 130.00||$ 190.00|
|Family Pass: for 5||$ 135.00||$ 200.00|
|Family Pass: for 6||$ 140.00||$ 210.00|
|Family Pass: for 7||$ 145.00||$ 220.00|
|Family Pass: for 8||$ 150.00||$ 230.00|
PHOTO ID PASSES:
If we do not have your picture on your account, your picture must be taken before receiving his/her new pool pass. Children under the age of 4 years old are the only exception to this. Photos can be taken at the Stuart Community Center beginning April 1, 2015, or if you have a good head shot you can email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend completing this process at the Community Center before the season begins.
- Red Cross Lifeguard Training and Lifeguard Challenge
Swim Lessons – Beginner and Intermediate (Ages 5 & up)
- Pre-School Fun in the Sun (Ages 2-3, 4-5)
- Daily Lap Swims (All Ages)