Open: 5/24 Memorial Day Weekend - 9/1 Labor Day Weekend
Closed weekdays when Carlisle School is in session: 5/27 – 5/30, 6/2 – 6/5, 8/25 – 8/29
1236 Franklin Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
PHONE: In-Season (717) 240-6957, Off-Season (717) 243-3318
HOURS OF OPERATION:
12 – 7 PM: Sunday – Friday
12 – 6 PM: Saturday
During the season the pool may close if one or more of the following occurs:
- Inclement weather.
- Low attendance (if approximately less than 10 people are in the water).
- In the event of thunder and/or lightning while the pool is open, swimmers will be required to remain clear of the pool for 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or clap of thunder.
- Rain checks may be issued when the facility must be closed. They will only be issued to those admitted within 30 minutes of the closure.
For inclement weather closings and cancellations call (717) 240-6956.
SNACK BAR: We currently offer Slush Puppies, cold soda fountain products, hot dogs, soft pretzels, pizza, nachos, chicken fries, chips, ice cream, candy and more!
- Proof of ID and residency are required upon admission.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a supervisor 16 years of age or older who will accept the responsibility for the safety and conduct of the child. Individuals found irresponsible will be asked to leave the pool.
- For a complete list of pool rules and regulations please see the link at the bottom of the page.
|Individual Pass (Child or Senior):||$ 80.00||$ 115.00|
|Individual Pass (Adult):||$ 90.00||$ 130.00|
|Family Pass: for 2||$ 120.00||$ 170.00|
|Family Pass: for 3||$ 125.00||$ 180.00|
|Family Pass: for 4||$ 130.00||$ 190.00|
|Family Pass: for 5||$ 135.00||$ 200.00|
|Family Pass: for 6||$ 140.00||$ 210.00|
|Family Pass: for 7||$ 145.00||$ 220.00|
|Family Pass: for 8||$ 150.00||$ 230.00|
POOL PASS PRICES 2014
- Season passes go on sale April 1, 2014 at the Stuart Community Center. Passes will not be available to purchase online or at the pool.
- Season pool passes need to be purchased annually and should be kept from year to year. There is a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost or stolen cards.
- Family Pass = any person residing in the same household including no more than two adults. Children must be 21 years or younger. Children born after July 1, 2010 do not need a pool pass.
- For a complete list of membership fees click on Carlisle Community Pool Information at the bottom of the page.
- Receive a $15 off in April, and $10 off in May.
PHOTO ID PASSES:
If we do not have your picture on your account, your picture must be taken before receiving his/her new pool pass. Children under the age of 4 years old are the only exception to this. Photos can be taken at the Stuart Community Center beginning April 1, 2014, or if you have a good head shot you can email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend completing this process at the Community Center before the season begins.
2014 AQUATIC PROGRAMS:
Swim Lessons – Beginner and Intermediate (Ages 5 & up)
- Pre-School Fun in the Sun (Ages 2-3, 4-5)
- Lap Swims (All Ages)