The Carlisle Community Pool has served the local community since 1968. Dive in and support the pool for the upcoming season! Your sponsorship will make a difference! Contact Kristin for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 240-6952.
- Gold Sponsor (only one available): $1,200 Welcome Banner
- Silver Sponsors: $600 Fence Banner
- Bronze Sponsors: $400 Light Post Banner
THANK YOU to our 2016 sponsors:
Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Child Time School Aged Care CTSAC
Cumberland Goodwill EMS
Law Office of Keith O. Brenneman, P.C.
Carlisle Regional Special Police
Now Hiring! Lifeguards, Attendants, Swim Lesson Instructors, and Swim Lesson Aids. Submit your SEASONAL APPLICATION today!
Open: Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend
Closed weekdays when Carlisle School is in session
PHYSICAL LOCATION: 1236 Franklin Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
MAILING ADDRESS: 415 Franklin Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
PHONE: In-Season (717) 240-6957, Off-Season (717) 243-3318
HOURS OF OPERATION:
12 – 7 PM: Sunday - Thursday
11 – 6 PM: Friday – Saturday
The Carlisle Community Pool is a 3-acre park which offers a large “z-shape” main pool 3′-12′ deep with a newly renovated giant twisting water slide, Aqua Climb wall, lap swimming area, and diving board; two large shade shelters; and grass space for activities and sunbathing. We also have a separate fenced in wading pool 0′-1.5′ deep for ages 8 and under. The wading pool includes a tea cup water feature, built-in bench and small shade umbrella. The fenced in recreational area includes a lighted pavilion with 8 picnic tables, 2 charcoal grills, basketball, volleyball, and shuffleboard.
Seasonal memberships, daily admissions, group rates, private and public pool parties, snack bar, special events, daily lap swims and other aquatic programs are offered. Lounge chairs are available to rent.
During the season the pool may close if one or more of the following occurs:
- Inclement weather.
- Unforeseen emergency/maintenance.
- In the event of thunder and/or lightning while the pool is open, swimmers will be required to remain clear of the pool for 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or clap of thunder.
Rain checks may be issued when the facility must be closed. They will only be issued to those admitted within 30 minutes of the closure.
For inclement weather closings and cancellations call (717) 240-6957 (press 5) or follow us on Facebook.
- Proof of ID and residency are required upon admission.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a supervisor 16 years of age or older who will accept the responsibility for the safety and conduct of the child.
- Children in the wading pool must be 8 years of age or under, and supervised by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
- Children that are not toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers that fit snugly around the legs and waist. Swim diapers are available to purchase at the concession stand.
- Patrons must be at least 54 inches tall or pass a staff provided swim test to go down the water slide.
- For a complete list of pool rules and regulations please see the link at the bottom of the page.
2016 DAILY RATES:
Please have your photo ID ready when you arrive at the front desk. This will speed up the check in process.
|DAILY ADMISSION||RESIDENT||NON -RESIDENT|
|Pre-School (Ages 3 & under)||FREE||FREE|
|Child (Ages 4-17 years), Senior (Ages 55 years & up) & Military||$5.00||$7.00|
|Adult (Ages 18-54 years)||$7.00||$9.00|
Sun-Thur: after 5 PM & Fri-Sat: after 4 PM
2016 SEASON POOL PASS:
- Take advantage of our Pool Member benefits in 2016 including free lounge chair rentals, discounted guest rate, discounted pool rental rates, members only end of season party, and early registration for swim lessons.
- Season passes go on sale January 4, 2016 at the Stuart Community Center. Passes will not be available to purchase online or at the pool.
- All memberships need to be purchased annually. Cards should be kept from year to year. There is a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost or discarded cards.
- Please remember your pass when entering the pool facility. You may forget your pass no more than 3 times before you are required to pay the $5.00 replacement fee.
- Family Pass = any person residing in the same household including no more than two adults. Children must be 21 years or younger. Children 3 years and under (born after July 1, 2012) do not need a pool pass.
PHOTO ID PASSES:
If we do not have your picture on your account, your picture must be taken before receiving his/her new pool pass. Children under the age of 4 years old are the only exception to this. Photos can be taken at the Stuart Community Center or if you have a good head shot you can email your pictures to email@example.com. We recommend completing this process at the Community Center before the season begins.
Membership Discounts: $15 off January-February, $10 off March-April, $5 off May.
Effective July 18 passes will be 50% off.
|Individual Pass (Child, Senior & Military):||$80.00||$115.00|
|Individual Pass (Adult):||$100.00||$130.00|
|Family Pass: for 2 people||$130.00||$180.00|
|Each Additional Person for Family Pass:||$5.00||$10.00|
|*Family Add -On:||$50.00||$70.00|
|*Some limits apply. Ask for more information.|
Swim Lessons: Beginner – Levels 1 and 2, and Intermediate – Levels 3 and 4 (Ages 4 & up)
- Little Skimmers (Ages 18 months-3 years)
- Daily Lap Swims (All Ages)
Private Pool Party
Reserve the entire pool complex for your own private birthday party, family reunion, or work party for a minimum of two hours! Outside food/beverage is permitted. The concession stand is not available during private pool parties. *Pool Members receive a $25 discount on the hourly rate.
Availability: Fridays and Saturdays, 6:30—8:30 p.m.
Extra Fee: Tot Pool = $25/hour
Public Pool Party
Package includes either 2 or 4 hours of swimming during public hours including a pavilion reservation. Additional fees apply if your party stays longer than your reservation. Outside food/beverage is permitted at the pavilion area only. *Pool Members receive a discount on the party package.
Availability: Sunday—Thursday: 1-3 p.m., 3-5 p.m., 5-7 p.m., Friday—Saturday: 12-2 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 4-6 p.m.
Cost: 2 Hour Package
1-25 participants = $125
26+ participants = $125 + $4/person
4 Hour Package
1-25 participants = $175
26+ participants = $175 + $4/person
Reserve the entire pavilion (8 tables) during normal pool hours for a maximum of two hours. Outside food/beverage is permitted at the pavilion area only. Additional fees apply for daily admission.
Availability: Sunday—Friday: 1-3 p.m., 3-5 p.m., 5-7 p.m., Friday—Saturday: 12-2 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 4-6 p.m.
Cost: $40/whole pavilion (8 tables), $FREE for Pool Members
SNACK BAR: We currently offer Slush Puppies, cold Pepsi fountain products, hot dogs, soft pretzels, nachos with cheese, ice cream, and candy.
C-LUV Teen Night – Pool Party
Carlisle Summerfair FREE Open Swim
Soccer Shots Day @ the Pool
Members Only – Pool Party
2016 Pool Rules and Regulations