Parking in the Borough of Carlisle covers meters in the downtown area, the surface parking lots and leasing those spaces, the parking garage on W. Pomfret Street and on-street parking through-out the areas outside of Downtown Carlisle.
This section of our website should be able to answer just about any parking question you have but should you need additional information or clarification, please feel free to contact Stacey Hamilton, Parking Supervisor at 717.249.4422 or email@example.com.
Click here to view and/or pay your parking tickets.
Click here to renew your parking permit (Residential Parking).
Click here to make your Parking Garage lease payment.
The Borough of Carlisle does not enforce parking meters and “No Parking” on the following days/holidays in 2017:
- January 2
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 16)
- President’s Day (February 20)
- Memorial Day (May 29)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September 4)
- Veteran’s Day (November 10)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 23)
- Day after Thanksgiving (November 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)