Back To Top
FALL registration will open early online on Monday, August 28 and standard registration will begin Friday, September 1. Pre-registration is required of most programs (unless indicated otherwise). You may also MAIL a check in with the Registration Form. This method is not preferred and may not guarantee you a spot in the program.
Go Online – Walk In – Phone In
Pre-registration is required for most programs.
Online Registration Makes Sign-Up Easy! Save on GAS, PAPER & TIME!
Browse activities, review program details, and register online from the comfort of home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also manage your private account anytime on the Internet. No more missed deadlines. No more standing in lines. Now it’s EASY!
- View activities and facility availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It’s quick and easy.
- Online registration may be ideal for you if:
- you cannot call during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
- the desired program fills quickly.
- you’re out of town during the busy registration time.
- you would like instant confirmation of your registration.
- you don’t mind paying a convenience fee (6.5% plus $0.50 cents).
- or you just enjoy using the computer.
2017 Amusement Park Ticket Prices
Back To Top
All classes and events are held at the Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin Street unless otherwise indicated.
- There is no additional fee to register by telephone or in person.
- Payment is required at the time of registration and reservation.
- We accept cash, checks (made payable to Carlisle Parks and Recreation), Visa, Master Card, American Express (on-line only) and Discover.
- Please note that for online transactions there is a minimum convenience fee of $2.00. For transactions less than $150, the convenience fee is 6.5% plus $0.50. For transactions between $150 and $500, the convenience fee is 3.5% plus $5.00. For transactions greater than $500, the convenience fee is 2.5% plus $10.00.
- Residents of Carlisle including the Carlisle Barracks receive a discount on recreation and pool programs. Proof of residency may be required. A list of Borough streets is available to those who are unsure of their residency.
- Non-residents are persons who live in a municipality other than the Borough of Carlisle.
- Please note that during the time period of August 28, 2007 to December 13, 2009, North Middleton Township residents received a discount on programs due to an inter-municipal agreement between the Borough of Carlisle and North Middleton Township. However, as of December 14, 2009, North Middleton Township residents will not receive a discount on recreation or pool programs due to the NMT Supervisors decision not to budget for this service.
- Call (717) 243-3318 and press 2 for information on cancellations due to weather.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration in which case a full refund will be issued.
Program Refund Policy
- A $2.00 administrative fee will be deducted from ALL program refunds.
- Refunds for one day activities are not possible after the event has taken place.
- We will gladly issue a refund for any multi-session program for any reason as long as you contact us prior to the second class. After the second class, no refund will be given.
No News is Good News!
Once you have registered for a program, you will not hear from our office unless:
- There is a change in the day or time.
- The program has to be cancelled.
So mark your calendar and plan to attend.
Participation Hold Harmless
By voluntarily enrolling in any activity offered by Carlisle Parks and Recreation each individual agrees:
…I shall defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Borough of Carlisle against all expenses, liabilities and claims of every kind, including reasonable counsel fees, by or on behalf of any person or entity (including but not limited to the organization, its members, participants, spectators, officials and other third persons) arising out of any activity what-so-ever conducted on or around the premises to which this agreement pertains; and the Carlisle Parks and Recreation has my permission to interview/photograph/videotape/film me and/or my child for use in Carlisle Parks and Recreation publications, photographic or electronic images, and print media including advertising and news articles in the local newspapers and other related media.
I agree to the rules and regulations as stipulated by the Borough of Carlisle Parks and Recreation Department.
- Participation in our programs and leagues is at your own risk. We advise participants to carry their own accident and liability insurance.
Check out the Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau website for more information on area parks and attractions (below).