- Call (717) 243-3318 and press 2 for information on cancellations due to weather.
- Follow us on FACEBOOK for more information on programs, announcements and cancellations. https://www.facebook.com/carlisleparksandrec
- We reserve the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration in which case a full refund will be issued.
- A $2.00 administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds (except insufficient registration cancellations).
- Refunds for one day activities are not possible after the event has taken place.
- We will gladly issue a refund for any multi-session program for any reason as long as you contact us prior to the second class. After the second class, no refund will be given.
Cancellation Policy for Facility Rentals
(This policy pertains to Gym and Multi-Purpose Rooms, Pavilions, Thornwald Amphitheater, and Shaffer Cabin.)
If you find it necessary to cancel a reservation for a Carlisle Parks and Recreation facility, you must notify our office at 415 Franklin Street during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. Cancellation of a rental reservation should be made no less than 7 days prior to the date reserved. Rental fees will be refunded, minus a 10% administrative fee.
If you cancel a reservation less than 7 days prior to the date reserved, we will not be able to refund your money. However, if you reschedule, we will apply your previous payment, less a 10% administrative fee, to a future reservation as long as the new reservation is made the same day as the cancellation.
If the facility is closed due to inclement weather, a full refund or credit will be given. Sorry, we are not able to issue refunds or credits for failure to show.