We offer a variety of recreational sports and leagues throughout the year for all ages. For more information regarding the sports & leagues, please call (717) 240-6953 or email email@example.com
- Pickleball – two courts are lined and available at LeTort Park.
- Pickleball Open Gym – Sundays, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. and Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. starting at the end of October until mid-December and picks up again after the new year, for ages 14 – adult at the Stuart Community Center. Daily drop in fee or register in advance for a discount.
- Pickleball Lessons (Beginner-Intermediate) are offered year round, @ Letort Park (Spring-Summer) & the Stuart Community Center (Fall-Winter)
- Men’s USA Slowpitch Softball League – Mooreland Athletic Area softball field & Valley Meadows softball field. League runs May-August, practices in April. Interest Meeting held in January. Captain’s Meeting held in March.
- Fall Softball League (co-ed) – LeTort Park softball field. Register in August. League runs September- October.
- Soccer Open Gym – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12-1pm pick-up games starting at the end of October – mid April.
- Men’s Quads Volleyball League (1 division or A/ B Divisions) – Leagues runs end of October-March. Thursday nights 6:00/7:00/8:00/9:00 p.m. game times. Captain’s Meeting in September.
- Women’s Sixes Volleyball League (A and B Divisions) – Leagues run mid-November- March/April. B league: Monday nights, A league: Tuesday nights 6:00/7:00/8:00/9:00 p.m. game times. Captain’s Meeting in October.
- Carlisle Fencing Club (co-ed) – Experience required. Pre-registration is required monthly to join the CFC.
- Intro to Fencing (co-ed) – 9 week sessions offered in the winter/spring and fall.
- Tennis Lessons (co-ed) – Wednesday or Saturday Sessions available in the spring, and fall. Camp style lessons in the summer.
- Soccer Shots (co-ed) – To register: Soccer Shots Harrisburg
- Carlisle Fencing Club (co-ed) – Pre-registration is required monthly to join the CFC. Please register a week in advance.
- Intro to Fencing (co-ed) – 8 week sessions offered in the spring and fall.
- Pickleball – (see above)