Below are links which may be helpful in your search for information. Please click on the bulleted link to be taken directly to the site, or read below for further information concerning the site contents. You may click on the underlined title above the description as well to access that site.
The Carlisle Police Department links to external Web sites as a service to the public in hopes of helping users find needed information.
The Carlisle Police Department does not control these sites and is not responsible for the content included in them, including without limitation any subsequent links contained within a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. The Carlisle Police Department is not responsible for any information or material located at any site other than the official Carlisle Police Department website.
- Carlisle Cares Program
- Cumberland Country Drug and Alcohol Commission
- Cumberland County Crisis Intervention
- Cumberland County Juvenile Probation
- Cumberland County Website
- Drug Rehab Connections
- Home Burglary Prevention
- Megan’s Law
- National Weather Service Forecast- Carlisle
- PA SAVIN
- PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Victim Notification Program-Criminal Alien Release
Carlisle Combined Area Resources for Emergency Shelter (C.A.R.E.S.) provides shelter when no other shelter can be found to the homeless in Cumberland County, Pa.
This link offers information concerning alcohol and substance abuse prevention as well as local treatment options.
Matrix Report is an Organizational Assessment that evaluated the workload, staffing and operations as well as the organizational structure and management systems with in the Carlisle Police Department.
SAVIN stands for Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification.
It is Pennsylvania’s Victim Notification System. It is a statewide application being implemented by the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute to assist victims of crime. PA SAVIN is being implemented in Pennsylvania as part of the national VINE network.
- Register to receive automated information about the transfer, release, or escape of an offender in a Pennsylvania county jail.
- Register to receive automated information about the inmate custodystatus of an offender in Pennsylvania or another state.
- Access more information available to victims of crime in Pennsylvania.
- Learn more about VINE.
This link offers information on Domestic Violence from the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence