Below are links which may be helpful in your search for information. Please click on the bulleted link to be taken directly to the site, or read below for further information concerning the site contents. You may click on the underlined title above the description as well to access that site.
The Carlisle Police Department links to external Web sites as a service to the public in hopes of helping users find needed information.
The Carlisle Police Department does not control these sites and is not responsible for the content included in them, including without limitation any subsequent links contained within a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. The Carlisle Police Department is not responsible for any information or material located at any site other than the official Carlisle Police Department website.
- American Trauma Society: The American Trauma Society is dedicated to the elimination of needless death and disability from injury.
- Avoid/Deny/Defend: The Avoid Deny Defend™ program provides guidance through concepts that align with many current corporate and private sector procedures such as avoiding dangerous situations.
- Carlisle C.A.R.E.S. Program: Carlisle Combined Area Resources for Emergency Shelter (C.A.R.E.S.) provides shelter when no other shelter can be found to the homeless in Cumberland County.
- Cumberland Country Drug and Alcohol Commission: This link offers information concerning alcohol and substance abuse prevention as well as local treatment options.
- Cumberland County Crisis Intervention: Please click here to be directed to the Cumberland County Crisis Intervention page. You can also reach them 24 hours a day/7 days a week by dialing 717-243-6005 or Toll-Free at 866-350-4357.
- Cumberland County Website: This link will take you to the home page of the Cumberland County website.
- Domestic Violence & Drug Abuse: This site provides information about domestic violence, drug abuse, and the link between the two. This site is informational and NOT a substitute for professional medical help.
- Drug Rehab Connections: This website offers support for those suffering from addiction. However it is NOT a treatment center.
- Home Burglary Prevention: This site provides several hints, tips, and a downloadable brochure concerning home burglary prevention from the Burglary Prevention Council.
- Matrix Report: Matrix Report is an Organizational Assessment that evaluated the workload, staffing and operations as well as the organizational structure and management systems with in the Carlisle Police Department.
- Megan’s Law: Pennsylvania’s General Assembly has determined that public safety will be enhanced by making information about registered sex offenders available to the public through the Internet. Knowledge whether a person is a registered sex offender could be a significant factor in protecting yourself, your family members, or persons in your care from recidivist acts by registered sex offenders. Public access to information about registered sex offenders is intended solely as a means of public protection.
- Opioid Crisis in Cumberland County: The Opioid crisis has been taking its toll on Cumberland County residents for several years. The County has compiled some helpful resources for those people affected by the crisis.
- Free Naloxone will be available to any Pennsylvanian who wants it on Thursday, December 13, 2018, from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services: This link will provide information on driver and vehicle services such as renewal of vehicle registration and driver’s license address changes.
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence: This link offers information on Domestic Violence from the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Red Cross Emergency Preparedness: This Red Cross website provides helpful tips for making sure you and your family are prepared for any emergency.
- Starting and Growing a Neighborhood Watch: The National Home Security Alliance offers helpful tips and advice for individuals interested in forming Neighborhood Watch groups.