Monday, October 8, through Friday, October 12, 2018
Brush will be collected curbside on residents’ regularly scheduled trash collection day.
Brush must be placed at the curb in front of your property, in accordance with the requirements below:
- Bind brush with string or twine in lengths of 40 inches or less.
- Smaller twigs and branches may be placed in metal or plastic trash cans which will be emptied and returned to the curb.
- Brush which is over 6 inches in diameter or larger will not be collected.
Trees, shrubs and similar trimmings or parts.
*No leaves, garden waste or grass clippings will be collected.
For your convenience, the Borough’s Post Road Compost Facility will be open during the scheduled brush collection and will remain open until December 15, 2018. Larger tree limbs (12” in diameter or less in maximum lengths of 6’) may be brought to the compost site by the property owner for processing. The hours of operation shall be:
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
The Compost Facility is closed all Federal Holidays.