- EPA’s “After the Storm” Brochure: Breaks down stormwater runoff and pollution and offers solutions for residents and businesses.
- EPA’s “Solution for Pollution” Brochure: Helpful household habits for reducing stormwater runoff and pollution.
- PA DEP’s “When It Rains, It Drains” Brochure: Covers the basics of stormwater management and offers tips to help reduce runoff and pollution.
- PA DEP’s “Don’t Let Stormwater Runoff With Your Time & Money” Fact Sheet: Provides helpful information for those in the construction industry.
- PA DEP’s “Management of Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, and Spa Water Discharges” Fact Sheet
Informational & Educational Links (Please note, these links will open in a new window.)
- EPA Stormwater Information
- Pennsylvania DEP Stormwater Information
- Center for Watershed Protection: National nonprofit working to protect, restore, and enhance streams, rivers, lakes, wetlands, and bays with helpful information for homeowners
- Dickinson College ALLARM: The Allaince for Aquatic Resource Monitoring (ALLARM)
- Rain Garden Network: Inexpensive stormwater solutions for homeowners
- StormwaterPA: Carlisle Boroughpartnered with the Cumberland County Planning Department, GreenTreks and other county municipalities to give residents a place to see and post information about stormwater activities in the community.
- The Importance of Cleaning Up After Your Pet: Did you know that your pet’s waste can be a pollutant to our waterways? Learn more about why cleaning up after you dog is so important.