There will be two outdoor flu vaccination clinics coming up this fall. The first clinic is on Wednesday, September 29 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m at Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin Street. The second clinic will be held Saturday, October 2 at 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Memorial Park, 149 West Penn Street.
- This clinic is for adults and children ages 6 and up.
- No charge to you with most major health insurance, or $32 cash ($73 for optional senior high dose). Prices may decrease prior to the event.
- Sponsoring some free shots for community members who are not insured- request one at sign-up.
- Bring photo I.D. (and insurance card if you have one.
- The clinics will also be offering Pfizer COVID booster shots to those eligible. You will be able to request the booster when you sign up.
Register Here: https://sugeni.us/WYkJ