Cumberland County Under "Stay at Home" Order
Why are we under Stay At Home orders?
The orders are in place in counties around the Commonwealth to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What can we do under the orders?
- Tasks essential to maintain health and safety, including obtaining medicine or medical supplies, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining supplies needed to work from home.
- Getting necessary services or supplies for yourself or others, such as food and household consumer products, pet food, and sanitation supplies.
- Volunteering efforts to distribute meals and other life-sustaining services.
- Outdoor activity, such as walking, hiking, or running if social distancing is maintained.
- Working at a life0sustaining business.
- Caring for a family member or pet in another household.
Where can we go under the orders?
- Travel to care for elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities, or other vulnerable persons.
- Travel to or from educational institutions for receiving distance learning materials, meals, and other related services.
- Travel to return to a place of residence from an outside jurisdiction.
- Travel required by law enforcement or court order.
- Travel required for non-residents to return to their place of residence outside Cumberland County.