$5.00 per person (Resident Groups)
$6.00 per person (Non-Resident Groups)
- A group is defined as a non-family party consisting of at least 10 persons, not including group supervisors.
- This policy applies to all groups and organizations who wish to schedule time at the CCP and book with the discounted group rate.
- Groups MUST schedule all swim dates and times at least 24 hours in advance with the Pool Manager.
- Scheduled pool time includes hourly 15 minute Adult Swim Periods.
- A signed and completed Group Policy must be on file with the Pool Manager prior to your first visit.
- Completed Group Logs must be turned in to the pool staff at the front desk before entering the facility.
- Group supervisors should certify the group count for each visit, sign the log, and be responsible for the schedule of the group on pool grounds
- A concise swim test will be given to each child under 18 years of age by CCP staff on your first visit, to determine swimming ability. The CCP will require each child wear a swim necklace, color-coded according to the appropriate water safety zone. All non-swimmers must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- Group supervisors will be responsible for group conduct, safety swim necklaces and assure that the pool grounds are clean and trash put in receptacles, equipment returned prior to departure.
- Groups who abuse the group policy, pool rules and regulations may be suspended from the pool by the Pool Manager.
- In the interest of safety, the group supervisor/leader must directly supervise the swimmers poolside in swimming attire.
- At least one supervisor must be present for every 10 children.
- Groups with children under 6 years of age must provide one supervisor for every 5 children.
- All entrants related to the group will be included in the calculation of the group admission fee; except supervisors and leaders, which are admitted free of charge.
- Fees are not eligible for refund or credit.
- If fees are NOT paid at the time of entry to the pool, your group will be invoiced after the scheduled usage has concluded.
- Groups are limited to 2 hours on the pool grounds. No time restrictions will apply to group participants if they purchase standard Daily Admission or Season Passes.
Call (717) 240-6952 or email email@example.com beginning in April 2023 to make your reservations.