This half-day program features fun games and crafts; sports and other challenges; walking field trips, and pool days every Monday/Friday at the Carlisle Community Pool. Campers will make amazing friendships, great memories, and have positive role models. Playground Leaders undergo strict clearances.
*Please bring a snack and refillable water bottle. On Mondays/Friday, please bring lunch.
WHO: Entering Grades 1st – 5th
*Borough of Carlisle residents only.
WHERE: Memorial Park, 149 W. Penn Street
WHEN: 7 weeks, Monday-Friday, June 14-July 30
Week 1: 6/14—6/18
Week 2: 6/21—6/25
Week 3: 6/28—7/2
Week 4: 7/6—7/9 (no 7/5)
Week 5: 7/12—7/16
Week 6: 7/19—7/23
Week 7: 7/26—7/30
T/W/Th 8:30 a.m.—12:30 p.m.
M/F 8:30 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
- Drop-off children between 8:30 —8:45a.m. at Memorial Park
- Pick-up children between 12:15—12:30p.m. at Memorial Park on T/W/Th
- Pick-up children between 2:45—3:00p.m. at The Carlisle Community Pool (1236 Franklin St) on M/F
- Online begins: Friday, April 2
- Standard (In person/over the phone) begins: Monday, April 5
- Sign up for 1 week, multiple weeks, or all 7 weeks
- Registration closes Friday @12:00p.m. of the week prior
- Space is limited each week. *Maximum of 14 kids/per week
REQUIRED FORMS: *These forms must be returned (by emailing Knajdek@carlislepa.org or drop off at the Stuart Community Center) two weeks prior to your child attending Playground.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP:
- Face Mask
- Reusable water bottle
- Snacks/ Lunch (on M/F)
- Wear sneakers
- Sunscreen / sun protection
- Pool Gear (M/F) (bathing suit, towel)
*Face masks must be worn inside the facility & when 6ft social distancing cannot be maintained (sitting at the picnic table for a craft/games, etc)
If your child requires an aide (TSS/BSC) during the school year or requires 1v1 assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an aide attending camp with your child.