Memorial Park Playground Parent Packet
CANCELED: This 6-week program features fun weekly themed games and crafts; sports and other challenges; and walking field trips. Campers will make amazing friendships, great memories, and have positive role models. Playground Leaders undergo strict clearances. *A $FREE breakfast program is available at this playground program. Please bring a snack and refillable water bottle.
WHO: Entering Grades 1st – 5th
*Borough of Carlisle residents only.
WHERE: Memorial Park, 149 W. Penn Street
WHEN: Monday—Friday, July 6—August 14
*The 2020 summer session of Memorial Park Playground has been CANCELED due to low registration.
TIME: 8:30 a.m.—12:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION: Registration opens Wednesday, June 17th.
You can register your child for a maximum of 2 weeks out of the 6 weeks, to allow the greatest number of children to participate in this program.
The Emergency Information Form (Appendix 2) must be returned 2 weeks prior to your child attending the program. Forms are required in advance in order for your child to attend camp--SEE PARENT PACKET AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
- Registration closes Friday @ 12:00pm of the week prior
- Space is limited each week
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Call In: 717-243-3318
- Go Online:
- On-site Registration: 7/9 and 7/14 from 1:00-3:00pm
WHAT TO BRING:
- Reusable water bottle
- Wear sneakers
- Swim suit, towel and water shoes for the Splash Pad
- Sunscreen / sun protection
- If your child requires an aide (TSS/BSC) during the school year, please contact Kzeigler@carlislepa.org to discuss an aide attending camp with your child.
QUESTIONS regarding Memorial Park Playground? Contact Kristin @ 717-240-6952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org