This program features fun weekly themed games and crafts; pool days every Monday and Friday; sports and other challenges; and walking field trips. Campers will make amazing friendships, great memories, and have positive role models. Playground Leaders undergo strict clearances. *A $FREE breakfast program is available at this playground program. Must bring snacks and lunch.
Memorial Park Flyer
WHO: Grades 1st – 5th
*Borough of Carlisle residents only.
WHERE: Memorial Park, 149 W. Penn Street
WHEN: Monday—Friday, June 1—July 24 (No camp: 7/2 and 7/3)
*No playground on Friday, July 3 due to the holiday or Thursday, July 2 due to the Peanut Carnival taking place; campers are encouraged to attend the carnival at LeTort Park from 10am-12pm.
2020 SUMMER THEMES:
Week 1: 6/1—6/5 Summer Kickoff
Week 2: 6/8—6/12 Mix It Altogether
Week 3: 6/15—6/19 Under the Sea
Week 4: 6/22—6/26 Mad Scientist
Week 5: 6/29—7/1 Hollywood/Talent (No playground on Thursday, July 2 due to the Peanut Carnival taking place, or Friday, July 3 due to the holiday. Campers are encouraged to attend the carnival at LeTort Park from 10am-12pm)
Week 6: 7/6—7/10 Incredible Insects, Curious Critters
Week 7: 7/13—7/17 Olympics
Week 8: 7/20—7/24 Rest & Relaxation
TIME: 9:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m. Monday and Friday; 9:00 a.m. —1:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
COST: $5/person (per week) Borough residents only
- Online begins: Friday, March 27
- Standard/In-person begins: Monday, March 30
- Sign up for the weeks you need
HOW TO REGISTER:
- In Person: Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin St
- Call In: 717-243-3318
- Go Online:
- Registration will close each Friday @ 12:00 p.m. for the following week.
- NO transfers less than one week prior to the start of camp.
- NO refunds, but you may transfer from one week to another.
- Space is limited *maximum of 24 kids
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable play clothes
- Water bottle with water
- Packed lunch/snacks
- Wear sneakers
- Sunscreen/sun protection
- Movies $1 — occasional Wednesday
- Pool — vending money (optional)
- Ice Cream $ — occasional walking field trip (optional)
- Mondays and Fridays, weather permitting
- Pack a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, & concession money (optional)
- All campers will be tested on their swimming ability on the first pool day & will be assigned a safety zone necklace
- Non-swimmers will stay with an assigned Playground Leader and wear a life vest when entering the pool
- If your child requires an aide (TSS/BSC) during the school year, please contact Knajdek@carlislepa.org to discuss an aide attending camp with your child.