Pool Rentals & Reservations
Private Pool Party
Reserve the entire pool complex for your own private birthday party, family reunion, or work party! Outside food/beverage is permitted. *Pool Members receive a $50 discount.
$400 (does not include the wading pool), plus optional Wading Pool for additional $50 ($450 Total)
Plus $100 Cash Security Deposit
Public Pool Party
Package includes either 2 or 4 hours of swimming during public hours including a pavilion reservation. Additional fees apply if your party stays longer than your reservation. Outside food/beverage is permitted at the pavilion area only. *Pool Members receive a $25 discount on the party package.
Daily: see times below
2 Hour Package - 5:00-7:00PM
1-25 participants = $135
26+ participants = $135 plus additional $5/person
4 Hour Package - 3:00-7:00PM
1-25 participants = $185
26+ participants = $185 plus additional $5/person
Reserve the entire pavilion (8 tables) during normal pool hours for a maximum of two hours. Outside food/beverage is permitted at the pavilion area only. Additional fees apply for daily admission. *$FREE for Pool Members
$50/whole pavilion (8 tables) *Additional fees apply for daily admission.
General Rental Information:
Call (717) 240-6952 or email email@example.com beginning in April 2023 to make your reservations.
- A rental application must be completed and approved by the Pool Manager.
- Must be 21 years or older and show proof by ID.
- Reservations are taken on a first come basis and are required for all rentals.
- Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Full payment must be made at the time of reservation. No personal checks.
- Your party is responsible for all set up, and clean up. Materials for clean up will be provided upon request. Make sure to include set-up and clean-up time in your reservation. For example: if your rental were from 5:00pm to 7:00pm your party should be cleaned up and leaving at 7:00pm, NOT starting to clean up at 7:00pm.
- Everyone in the party must enter through the front doors and sign in at the front desk.
- You may request to have the pavilion gate opened if there are large items to set up, such as a grill, or large coolers.
- All pool rules and regulations apply.
- NO - Profit Making/Ticket Sales, Gambling, Pets, Alcohol, Tobacco, Vaping, Fighting, Profanity, Weapons
- LIABILITY: renters are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Renters must provide adequate supervision and protection of minors. In granting permission to use Carlisle Community Pool, Carlisle Parks and Recreation assumes no liability for individuals attending renter’s event.
- DAMAGES / CLEANING: renters will be held liable for any damages to the pool grounds or facility. The cost of damages and any cleaning charges will be deducted from the security deposit.
Public Pool Party:
- An additional $5.00 per person will be due at the Carlisle Community Pool, 1236 Franklin Street Carlisle PA 17013, on the day of the event for over 25 people – CASH only. For example, if there were 30 people in attendance the amount due the day of would be an additional $25.00.
- Every person in attendance will count, even non-swimmers, with the exception of children 2 years and younger and current pool members.
- Additional fees will apply if your party stays longer than your reservation.
- Outside food/beverage IS permitted in the pavilion area only.
Private Pool Party:
- A $100 Security Deposit is due at the time of reservation (cash). This must be a separate payment as it will be held until after the rental and facility inspection.
- Set-up may take place at 7:00pm at the . The pool will not have a Lifeguard on duty until 7:30 p.m. when the party begins. No one is permitted to swim in an unguarded pool.
- Outside food/beverage IS permitted at the pavilion or on the concrete by the vending hut.
- If damages exceed the $100 deposit, Carlisle Parks and Recreation may bill the renter for additional charges.
- Should the pool close early due to inclement weather, pool staff will contact you 2 hours prior to your event to inform you of the closure. You will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- If you arrive at the pool for your reservation and it closes due to inclement weather, and you have utilized less than half of your contracted time, you may receive half of your payment in a refund.
- Should your party arrive at the pool and you elect to leave early, we will retain all fees that have been received.
- Should you call and cancel at least 2 hours before your event due to legitimate weather concerns, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Should you call and cancel at any time prior to the rental date, you will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- “No shows” will not receive any refund.