Season Pass and Admission Fees
Carlisle Borough residents must show proof of residency ready when you arrive at the front desk to get the discounted admission rate. Otherwise, you will be charged the non-resident rate.
Passes go on sale March 1, 2023. Memberships are sold at the Stuart Community Center and will be available to purchase ONLINE. Passes are NOT available to purchase at the pool. Purchase your passes ONLINE by clicking here.
Warning: If you have had a membership in the past, please do NOT create a new account online. This will duplicate your account and change your previous membership number. If you are having trouble logging in to your account please reset your password, call 717-243-3318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Discounts: $15 off March - April, $10 off May and $5 off in June. Applies ONLY to 3 or more passes.
- Take advantage of our Pool Member benefits including unlimited visits, quick entry into the pool, free 2-hour pavilion reservations, discounted rates for guests (limit one guest per member per day) and pool party rentals.
- New for 2023, each member will get an "Individual Pass", there are no "Family Passes". Returning members cards however, will be the same.
- If you have 5 or more passes to purchase, do NOT purchase passes online. 5th+ Pass Member rates are available for $10 per resident and $11.50 per non-resident - please call the office or stop in to purchase your 5th+ passes. 5+ passes must be purchased on the same transaction with the first 4 pool passes to get the discounted rate.
- Pictures/photo ID are required to utilize a pool pass. If we do not have your picture on file, your picture must be taken or received before receiving / using your pool pass. Photos can be taken at the Stuart Community Center of if you have a recent and clear head shot, you can email your picture to email@example.com. We recommend completing this process at the Community Center before the pool season begins but prior to your first visit to the pool.
- Proof of ID, residency and date of birth may be required at the time of purchase.
- Scan your membership card at the front desk when entering the pool (just once per day).
- Children 2 years and under are free and do NOT need a pool pass. Children who turn 3 before July 16th will need to purchase a pool pass.
- Season pool passes need to be purchased annually, and cards should be kept from year to year. If your season pass is lost or damaged, or you forget to bring your card more than 3 times, you will need to pay $5.00 for a replacement at the Stuart Community Center.
- When a member brings a guest, the discounted daily admission rate applies to the guest. Limited to one guest per member, present that day.
- Anyone willfully giving false information to obtain a season pool pass, or anyone allowing another person to use their season pass will result in the suspension of pool privileges.