Spring Brush Collection will run from Monday, May 4 through Friday, May 8. Brush will be collected on your regularly scheduled trash collection day.
- Brush includes trees, shrubs, and similar trimmings or parts
- Brush must be placed curbside in front of your property
- Bind brush with string or twine in lengths of 40 inches or less
- Smaller twigs and branches may be placed in metal or plastic trash cans which will be emptied and returned to the curb.
- No leaves, garden waste, or grass clippings will be collected
For your convenience, the Borough's Post Road Compost Facility
will be open during the scheduled brush collection program. Larger tree limbs (12" in diameter or less in maximum lengths of 6') may be brought to the compost site by the property owner for processing.