Carlisle Borough’s 2018 Street Improvement Project is currently underway. Crews are microsurfacing the following roads (schedules are tentative and subject to change):
- C Street from Franklin to Waggoner’s Gap, Wednesday, 9/19
- Shearer Drive from Ritner to the railroad tracks, Wednesday, 9/19
- All of Devonshire Drive, Thursday, 9/20
- Glendale Street from Stratford to Hillside, Thursday, 9/20
- All of Redwood Drive, Friday, 9/21
Milling and paving of the following streets is scheduled to begin in mid-October.
- A Street from Franklin to Ash
- Franklin Street from North to H
- Louther Street from Cedar to Cherry
- Penn Street from Pitt to approximately 430 feet east of Pitt
When improvement work is about to start in your area, “No Parking” signs will begin to be posted. Look for those signs to give you the approximate start time of the work. In most cases, the adjacent roadways to your property will be open for you use at the end of each workday.
These important road improvements will benefit the community for a long time. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time and we aim to minimize the inconvenience to residents.