Cancellations and Refunds
Program Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Call 717-243-3318 and press 2 for information on cancellations.
- Follow us on FACEBOOK for more information on programs, announcements and cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration in which case a full refund will be issued.
- A $2.00 administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds (except insufficient registration cancellations).
- We will gladly issue a refund for any multi-session program for any reason, as long as you contact us prior to the second class. After the second class, no refund will be given.
- Refunds for one day activities are not possible after the event has taken place.
Facility Rental Cancellation and Refund Policy
(This policy pertains to Gym and Multi-Purpose Rooms, Pavilions, Thornwald Amphitheater, and Shaffer Cabin.)
- If you find it necessary to cancel a reservation for a Carlisle Parks and Recreation facility, you must notify our office at 415 Franklin Street during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Cancellation of a rental reservation should be made no less than 7 days prior to the date reserved. Rental fees will be refunded, minus a 10% administrative fee.
- If you cancel a reservation less than 7 days prior to the date reserved, we will not be able to refund your money. However, if you reschedule, we will apply your previous payment, less a 10% administrative fee, to a future reservation as long as the new reservation is made the same day as the cancellation.
- If the facility is closed due to inclement weather, a full refund or credit will be given. Sorry, we are not able to issue refunds or credits for failure to show.