PHONE: In-Season (717) 240-6957, Off-Season (717) 243-3318
Welcome to the Carlisle Community Pool
2021 POOL SEASON:
Opening Day: Wednesday, June 9 -- Labor Day Weekend: Monday, September 6, 2021
*Closed weekdays while Carlisle Area School District is in session.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
12 – 7 PM: Sunday – Thursday
11 – 6 PM: Friday – Saturday
The Carlisle Community Pool is a 3-acre park which offers a large “z-shape” main pool 3′-12′ deep with a newly renovated giant twisting water slide, Aqua Climb wall, lap swimming area, and diving board; two large shade shelters; and grass space for activities and sunbathing. We also have a separate fenced in wading pool 0′-1.5′ deep for ages 8 and under. The wading pool includes a tea cup water feature, built-in bench and small shade umbrella. The fenced in recreational area includes a lighted pavilion with 8 picnic tables, 2 charcoal grills, basketball, volleyball, and shuffleboard.
Seasonal memberships, daily admissions, discounted group rates, private and public pool parties, vending options, and lane lines for daily lap swimming.
2021 BANNER SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM:
Celebrating 53 years, the Carlisle Community Pool has served the local community since 1968. Dive in and support the pool for the upcoming season! Your sponsorship will make a difference! Contact Kristin for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 240-6952.
- SOLD to UPMC Pinnacle! Gold Sponsor (only one available): $1,200 Welcome Banner
- Silver Sponsors: $600 Fence Banner
- Bronze Sponsors: $400 Light Post Banner
2021 DAILY RATES:
Please have your photo ID ready when you arrive at the front desk. This will speed up the check in process.
|DAILY ADMISSION||RESIDENT||NON -RESIDENT|
|Pre-School (Ages 2 & under)||FREE||FREE|
|Child (Ages 3-17 years), Senior (Ages 55 years & up) & Military||$6.00||$8.00|
|Adult (Ages 18-54 years)||$8.00||$10.00|
Sun-Thur: after 5 PM & Fri-Sat: after 4 PM
2021 POOL MEMBERSHIPS:
- Take advantage of our Pool Member benefits in 2021 including discounted daily guest rate (limit one guest per member per day), discounted pool rental rate, and quick and easy entry to the pool.
- Season pass sales will begin on Monday, April 5th. Memberships are sold at the Stuart Community Center and are not be available to purchase online or at the pool.
- Call 717-243-3318 or stop in (415 Franklin St.) to purchase your season pass.
- Early bird discounts: $15 off = April, $10 off = May, $5 off = June
- All memberships need to be purchased annually. Cards should be kept from year to year. There is a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost or discarded cards.
- Please remember your pass when entering the pool facility. You may forget your pass no more than 3 times before you are required to pay the $5.00 replacement fee.
- Family Pass = persons residing in the same household including no more than two adults. Proof of residency is required.
- Children = 3 – 21 years. If your child will turn 3 on or before July 1, 2021, they will need a pool pass. Children 2 years and under do not need a pool pass. Add-On = a person who lives outside of the household or a third adult such as a grandparent, nanny, babysitter, etc.
- $20.00 fee for changing your membership after the initial membership is purchased, this includes Add-On’s.
PHOTO ID PASSES:
- If we do not have your picture on your account, your picture must be taken before receiving his/her new pool pass.
- Photos can be taken at the Stuart Community Center or if you have a good head shot you can email your pictures to email@example.com. We recommend completing this process at the Community Center before the pool season begins.
- Proof of ID and residency are required upon entrance to the facility.
- Non-swimmers/chaperones who wish to enter the pool must pay the admission fee.
- Age requirement: Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a supervisor 18 years of age or older who will accept the responsibility for the safety and conduct of the child.
- Children in the wading pool must be 8 years of age or under, and supervised by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
- Persons that are not toilet trained are required to wear waterproof swimwear / swim diapers that fit snugly around the legs and waist. Swim diapers may be available to purchase at the front desk $2/each.
- Non-swimmers should be in a US Coast Guard approved flotation device.
- Prohibited: smoking/tobacco/e-cigs, alcohol/drugs, weapons, glass, and animals. You may smoke in your vehicle or on the sidewalk.
- You may bring your own coolers, lawn chairs, and shade tents (must be staked to the ground). Lawn chairs will NOT be available due to COVID-19.
- 2021 Letter to Patrons + Pool Rules and Regulations
Available for all ages during normal pool hours. Non-swimmers and floatation devices are prohibited. You must be able to swim the length of the pool, using proper lap swimming etiquette. Do not swim under or hang on the lane lines. Daily admission or season pool pass required. Lanes are limited to 2 swimmers per lane.
During the season the pool may close if one or more of the following occurs:
- Inclement weather.
- Unforeseen emergency/maintenance/staffing issues.
- In the event of thunder and/or lightning while the pool is open, swimmers will be required to remain clear of the pool for 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or clap of thunder.
Rain checks may be issued when the facility must be closed. They will only be issued to those admitted within 30 minutes of the closure.
For inclement weather closings and cancellations call (717) 240-6957 or follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carlislecommunitypool/.