Sports and Leagues
We offer a variety of recreational sports and leagues throughout the year for all ages. For more information regarding the sports & leagues, please call (717) 240-6953 or email email@example.com.
ADULT SPORTS AND LEAGUES:
- Pickleball Open Gym @ the Stuart Community Center (Winter - Spring)
- Pickleball Lessons/Clinics (Beginner-Intermediate) are offered year round, @ Letort Park (Spring & Summer) & @ the Stuart Community Center (Fall & Winter)
- Outdoors there are two dedicated courts, plus 4 rollaway nets at LeTort Park (except during freezing weather)
- Men’s USA Slow-pitch Softball League – Held @ Mooreland Athletic Area softball field & Valley Meadows softball field. League runs May-August, practices in April. Women are allowed to play in this league.
- Fall Softball League (co-ed) – League runs September - October. Held @ LeTort Park softball field.
- Register in August.
- Soccer Open Gym – pick-up games starting at the end of October – mid April.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:00-1:00pm
- Men’s Indoor Volleyball League (quads, 1 division or A/ B Divisions) – Leagues runs end of October - March.
- Thursday evenings at the Stuart Community Center
- Captain’s Meeting in September
- Women’s Indoor Volleyball League (sixes, A and B Divisions) – Leagues run mid-November - March/April.
- A league: Tuesday evenings; B league: Monday evenings at the Stuart Community Center
- Captain’s Meeting held in October
- Sand Volleyball League (co-ed sixes, A and B Divisions) - Leagues run June - August.
- Carlisle Fencing Club (co-ed ages 8+) – Meet Friday evenings 7:30 - 9pm. Experience required.
- Pre-registration is required monthly to join the CFC.
- Club practice is held at the Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin St. Carlisle.
- Intro to Fencing (co-ed ages 8+) – 10 week sessions offered in the winter/spring and fall. Held at the Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin St. Carlisle.
- Tennis Lessons (co-ed ages 6-16) – Wednesday or Saturday Sessions available in the spring and fall seasons. Camp style lessons in the summer.
- Soccer Shots (co-ed ages 2-8) – To register go to: Soccer Shots Harrisburg/York
- Carlisle Fencing Club (co-ed ages 8+) – Pre-registration is required monthly to join the CFC. Please register a week in advance.
- Intro to Fencing (co-ed ages 8+) – 8 week sessions offered in the spring and fall seasons.
- Youth Track and Field Club (co-ed)
- Youth Volleyball Clinics (co-ed)
- Summer Basketball Camp (co-ed)
- Youth Basketball Clinics (co-ed)
- Volleyball Officials are needed for Women's A League on Tuesday evenings from early November through mid-April. Pay starts at $14/match. Fill out an application and return it to the Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin Street.