Special Events Permit Information


Special Events/Street Closures Application Packet
**Note Regarding Special Event/Street Closure Applications: Applicant shall submit a COVID-19 plan that is consistent with Governor Wolf and the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s Orders regarding gathering limitations, social distancing, and any/all other relevant precautionary measures that may be in place at the time of said event. Said plan shall be reviewed and approved by the Carlisle Borough Emergency Management Coordinator and Borough Manager. The Borough reserves the right to revoke its approval if deemed to be in the best interest of the health of the community or participants and/or future COVID-19 directives require such action.**

Alcohol Consumption at Special Events
Recently, Borough Council approved an ordinance allowing discretionary approval to waive the open container/public consumption ordinance for certain special events wishing to serve alcohol. The ordinance can be viewed here.

If you wish to have alcohol at your event, the form below must also be submitted along with your Special Events application.
Alcohol Consumption Application Form

***Special Events permits must be submitted to the Carlisle Police Department, 240 Lincoln Street, Carlisle, PA, 17013 or e-mailed to slorence@carlislepa.org.***

Carlisle Boorugh 53 West South Street + 717 249 4422 Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM