Short-term meters are currently being enforced. The gold, long-term meters and parking at the Pomfret Street Garage remain free until further notice.
Residential Parking Enforcement resumes August 3.
Parking in the Borough of Carlisle covers meters in the downtown area, the surface parking lots featuring leased spaces, the parking garage on W. Pomfret Street , and on-street parking throughout the areas outside of downtown Carlisle.
Metered Parking is enforced in the Borough of Carlisle Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM -4:00 PM.
Parking Ticket Information
- You may now pay your parking ticket by phone. Call 717-276-0712. Please have your parking ticket number and credit card information available.
- Visit the Parking Portal to view and/or pay your parking tickets, renew your residential permits, or to make your Parking Garage lease payment.
- Appeal a Parking Ticket.
The Borough of Carlisle does not enforce parking meters and “No Parking” on the following days/holidays in 2020:
- Saturdays and Sundays
- January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 21)
- President’s Day (February 17)
- Memorial Day (May 25)
- Independence Day (July 3)
- Labor Day (September 7)
- Veteran’s Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26)
- Day after Thanksgiving (November 27)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Please note – Columbus Day is NOT a Borough holiday. Tickets will be issued to all vehicles that are in violation of Borough code.