Trench Repairs Underway; Paving to Follow
Beginning Monday, March 27, weather permitting, crews will be performing trench repair where installation has taken place. This will help smooth out the temporary patching on the roads before final paving takes place.
Here is the order of the roads our contractor will be addressing:
- West Pomfret Street from South College Street to South Pitt Street
- East Louther Street from North Spring Garden Street to the bridge over LeTort Spring Run
- Porter Avenue from East Louther Street to East North Street
- West Louther Street from Cedar Street to the Borough line and from North College Street to North West Street
- Lincoln Street from Wetzel Avenue to Franklin Street and from North College Street to Factory Street
- North West Street from Lincoln Street to B Street
- East Mulberry Avenue from North Bedford Street to LeTort Spring Run
Once trench repairs have been completed in all of the areas, crews will then mill and repave the roads in the same sequence.
Notices will be hand-delivered to residents in the areas in the coming days. "No Parking" signs will also be posted in advance of work.
Thank you again for your patience as we complete this very important infrastructure work.