Fall Brush and Leaf Collection Scheduled
The brush must be placed at the curb in front of your property, in accordance with the requirements below:
- Bind brush with string or twine in lengths of 40 inches or less.
- Smaller twigs and branches may be placed in metal or plastic trash cans which will be emptied and returned to the curb.
- Brush that is over 6 inches in diameter or larger will not be collected.
No leaves, garden waste, or grass clippings will be collected. Leaves can be dropped off at the Compost Facility.
Leaf Collection will tentatively begin on Monday, October 16, and run through Friday, December 8. There will be no collection on November 10, as well as during the week of Thanksgiving (November 20-24).
**New for 2023, the leaf collection vacuum will pick up leaves curbside.**
Residents will need to rake their leaves into the street on their designated trash collection day.
- Residents should rake their leaves into the street not more than 24 hours before scheduled collection.
- Leaves must be placed approximately one foot away from the curb or edge of the road pavement in a row parallel to the curb or edge of the road pavement. (The row should not be higher than three feet or wider than four feet).
- Leaves must not be placed within five feet of any parked vehicle, storm drain, or any other obstacle.
- Leaves also cannot be placed within the ramps of designated crosswalks.
- Only leaves should be raked to the curb (no sticks, twigs, branches, other yard waste, trash, or other debris).